We are excited to bring you some latest updates and insights from AnalystX. In February and March, our community continues to push the boundaries of what is possible with data.
Here is a quick look at what we have been up to this month:
- The State of the Nation Survey is now live, this survey is to continue to quantify and understand the data professional landscape within health and care organisations.
- SQL challenge from NHS-SQL community – Every month we will be setting up a challenge for all.
Population Health Data and Analytics Centre of Excellence
- The Information Lab - Escape room, Sign up here
- e-Zest - Data Landscape Maturity Workshop Sing up here
Other items that might be of interest:
- Launch of our NHS-SQL community
- New strategic partner - JifJaff has joined analystX partners network
- Population Health Data and Analytics Centre of Excellence </ul>
- February 23rd - Live Demo by Snowflake: Leveraging unstructured Data to support population health
- February 20th - Curator by Interworks
- AnalystX Data Viz show and tell – 28th Feb 2023 – sign up via slack </ul>
- FIKA – Stephen Slough - Chief Digital Information Officer, Dorset ICS listen now
- National Competency Framework - Stage 3 of impact assessment More info
- Population Health Data and Analytics Centre of Excellence
- January 30th - Power BI course & Data Doctor sessions by Microsoft
- January 23rd - Novel Solution for Population Insights and Pathway Optimisation by FITFILE
- January 16th - 'Doing the right amount of the right things' Smarter decision making for ICSs by Health Economics Unit
- January 9th - Data Apprenticeship Case Studies by Cambridge Spark
- January 2nd - Diversity in Healthcare parts 2 & 3 </li>
- Data Viz show and tell - held on 24th Jan 2023 – Revisit here
We are keen to support new communities in development of existing networks. Please get in touch if you would like support the development of the Process Mining Centre of Excellence. – email: AnalystX for more information.